Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Capture software

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GarethJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello,
    Can anyone help with the following:
    I just bought a pinnacle capture card with firewire cable. It only seems to be capturing at half the resolution, even though I have specified for it to be captured at full DV quality (720 x 576)
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    hello

    what software are you using to capture/view the files?
    Are you certain it was recorded at full resolution?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GarethJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2001
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Eddie,
    I used Pinacle DV clip software to capture.
    The camera can only record at full PAL resolution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •